Giraffe Boot Shapers
Keep your boots upright and fun to look at when you aren’t wearing them with my Giraffe Boot Shapers! My boots always end up looking worn after months of storage in spring and summer since they slump over in my closet the entire time. Not anymore! I had this idea for giraffe boot shapers years ago and finally got around to making them! I love how the giraffes peek out the top of the boots as a cute accessory to a practical item. If you are interested in making a pair of my giraffe boot shapers, see below for my pattern.
- (1) Digital PDF CrochetPattern
– Size 5.50 mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Size 6.50 mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge (for neck)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Yellow – you will need 2 regular size skeins or a jumbo size skein if making 2 boot shapers (I used a Jumbo skein of Red Heart Super Saver in Saffron.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Brown (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Cafe Latte.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Black (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Black.)
– Fiberfill (I used Loops & Threads Classic Fiber Fill)
– Stitch markers (for marking/counting stitches or rounds)
– Tapestry needle
– Measuring tape
– Straight pins (if needed for holding parts in place while sewing them onto the head)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.