Witch Legs Scarf
Perfect to wear on a chilly trick-or-treating night! It would be fun to make in many colors. I have a pattern written for both an adult-size scarf and a child-size scarf. It would be simple to change the length for your own perfect fit. I hope you find my Witch Legs Scarf pattern to be a real treat!
*** This listing is for my Witch Legs Scarf PATTERN only– included are a pattern for an Adult-Size scarf and a pattern for a Child-Size scarf in one PDF file***
This pattern is 26 pages including photos
This is a fairly easy and quick crochet project, that is perfect to wear on a chilly fall night! It would be fun to make in many colors. Pattern is written in U.S. terms.
Pattern will be available for instant download upon payment
The pattern and photos of this item are the property of TheCrafterLife. This pattern and design are subject to copyright, and are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute, sell this pattern, or claim it as your own under any circumstances.
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in your Main Color (MC) choice (I have previously used Red Heart Super Saver in Pumpkin for orange and Red Heart Super Saver in Spring Green for green.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Black (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Black.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers
– OPTIONAL: 3/8 inch decorative ribbon or lace for shoelaces (if you choose not to crochet the laces)
– ch = chain
– chs = chains
– sc = single crochet
– sc2tog = single crochet 2 together (single crochet decrease)
– slst = slip stitch
– st = stitch
– sts = stitches
– MC = Main Color
8 sc = 2 inches; 4 rows = 1 inch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.