Showing all 7 results
Baby Sports Bag PlaysetAdd to cart
I decided to make a baby sports bag set to give my cousin for her baby shower. I had this idea on my to-do list for years, so an invite to a shower for an expected baby boy was the push I needed to finally create it! I decided to include a baseball, basketball, football, and soccer ball. I wanted to keep going and make other sports balls, but the project took a little longer than planned and the bag only holds so many balls, so I decided to stop after the soccer ball!
This purchase includes 10 PDFs. I have included two PDF patterns for EACH pattern. One with detailed pictures – and one with NO pictures (in case of printing and you don’t wish to print all the pictures).
- Baby Sports Bag with pictures
- Baby Sports Bag without pictures
- Basketball with pictures
- Basketball without pictures
- Baseball with pictures
- Baseball without pictures
- Soccer ball with pictures
- Soccer ball without pictures
- Football with pictures
- Football without pictures
Flattened Witch Pot HolderAdd to cart
This is an ad-free digital PDF of my pattern from TheCrafterLife.com
This unfortunate witch got squashed by a pot that landed on her! This pot holder would be a great decorative and functional accent for your table/counter during the Halloween season. A perfect accessory for any Halloween party! Sit a candy dish, bowl, pot, or cauldron with whatever you’re brewing right on top for a totally cute and festive look!
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook
– Size 4.50mm crochet hook
– 2 skeins cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in black (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in purple (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black Currant)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in green (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Hot Green)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Warm Brown)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in tan (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Jute)
– Tapestry Needle
– Stitch Markers
Giraffe Boot ShapersAdd to cart
Keep your boots upright and fun to look at when you aren’t wearing them with my Giraffe Boot Shapers! My boots always end up looking worn after months of storage in spring and summer since they slump over in my closet the entire time. Not anymore! I had this idea for giraffe boot shapers years ago and finally got around to making them! I love how the giraffes peek out the top of the boots as a cute accessory to a practical item. If you are interested in making a pair of my giraffe boot shapers, see below for my pattern.
- (1) Digital PDF CrochetPattern
Newborn SneakersAdd to cart
I crocheted these baby sneakers for a friend. They should fit most newborn baby feet! They make GREAT baby gifts!
BABY SNEAKERS PATTERN SIZE
Fits most newborns
– 4.00 mm (G) hook
– 3.25 mm (D) hook
– Caron Simply Soft worsted weight (4) yarn in White
– Red Heart Super Saver worsted weight (4) Navy
– Tapestry needle for sewing and weaving in ends
Scarecrow Legs ScarfAdd to cart
Happy Fall Y’all! I just finished my latest seasonal legs scarf and I hope you love it as much as I do! I think scarecrow decorations are so cute for fall so I thought a Scarecrow Legs scarf would be an awesome addition to the other “legs scarves” in my collection. Lion Brand’s Scarfie yarn in Denim/Navy made perfect jeans for my scarecrow legs and is amazing scarf material! One of the coolest things about this scarf is you can customize it very easily. I think it would be cute with a different color, number, and/or size of patches. Adding a few “sloppy stitches” around the patch could also be a cute added touch. It would be a great scarf to wear all season long, especially to fall festivals, parties, and events.
Blue (Pants) Section: 3 ½ inches wide x 33 ½ inches long (from bottom of pant cuff to bottom of other pant cuff)
Boots: 6 inches wide at the widest part (from heel to toe) x 3 ½ inches tall (from top of cuff to bottom of heel)
Total Scarf Measurements: Approximately 3 ½ inches wide (blue section) x 40 inches long (from bottom of boot to bottom of opposite boot)
– Size I/9/5.50mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Bulky weight (5) yarn in Blue/Denim/Navy (I used Lion Brand Scarfie yarn in Denim/Navy.)
– Worsted Weight (4) yarn in Lighter Blue/Lighter Denim (I used Lion Brand Jeans yarn in Stonewash.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Brown (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Cafe Latte)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Tan (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Buff.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Burnt Orange/Your Choice of Patch color (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Carrot.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends/sewing cuff and patch onto scarf
– Measuring tape
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches/rows)
– Straight pins (Optional – if needed for positioning and holding patch or cuff in place when sewing onto scarf)
Striped Easter EggAdd to cart
I made a striped Easter egg to go along with my baby girl’s Easter Basket Playset I’m giving her this year for the holiday. It’s a perfect sized plush for little hands to hold. It is about the size of a standard plastic egg so it would look great in any Easter display. I hope you like my pattern and decide to make a Striped Easter Egg for yourself. Have fun by making several eggs in different colors! They are quick to whip up so it shouldn’t take long to have a collection of these fun eggs!
The egg is about 3 inches tall and 7 inches around at the widest point.
– Size 4.00 mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Main Color Choice
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Stripe Color Choice
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers
– Measuring tape
The Reload Mug BeltAdd to cart
Make sure your mug is “armed” for a long work day or maybe a late-nighter with my Reload Mug Belt. It can hold up to three K-Cups and adjusts to fit standard-sized mugs. It also makes a great gift for a hot drink lover so they are always loaded with more of their favorite drink.
This mug belt pattern is written to fit most standard-size mugs. It can be easily adjusted to larger or smaller mugs by adding or deleting rows.