Striped Easter Egg
I made a striped Easter egg to go along with my baby girl’s Easter Basket Playset I’m giving her this year for the holiday. It’s a perfect sized plush for little hands to hold. It is about the size of a standard plastic egg so it would look great in any Easter display. I hope you like my pattern and decide to make a Striped Easter Egg for yourself. Have fun by making several eggs in different colors! They are quick to whip up so it shouldn’t take long to have a collection of these fun eggs!
The egg is about 3 inches tall and 7 inches around at the widest point.
– Size 4.00 mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Main Color Choice
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Stripe Color Choice
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers
– Measuring tape
- (1) Digital PDF Pattern 5 pages