The Reload Mug Belt
Make sure your mug is “armed” for a long work day or maybe a late-nighter with my Reload Mug Belt. It can hold up to three K-Cups and adjusts to fit standard-sized mugs. It also makes a great gift for a hot drink lover so they are always loaded with more of their favorite drink.
This mug belt pattern is written to fit most standard-size mugs. It can be easily adjusted to larger or smaller mugs by adding or deleting rows.
The mug belt has a diameter of about 3½ inches and is about 2 inches tall. Each K-Cup holder is about 1¼ inches tall and can stretch to a diameter of about 2 inches.
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Main Color (MC) Choice (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Camo.)
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in K-Cup Holder Color (KC) Choice (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Chocolate.)
– Tapestry/Sewing needle for weaving in ends and sewing K-Cup holders onto belt
– Measuring tape
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches)
4 hdc = 1 inch
3 rows of hdc = 1 inch
- The mug belt is made first in rows of half double crochet stitches. You can adjust the size of the sleeve by adding or deleting rows in order to fit larger or smaller mugs.
- The K-Cup holders are each made separately in rows of half double crochet stitches. They are then sewn onto the mug belt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.