Showing all 5 results
Elf Legs Scarf
$5.99Add to cart
Jingle all the way! That’s what you will do when you wear my new Jingle Bells Elf Legs Scarf that’s fresh off the crochet hook! I know many of you loved my Witch Legs Scarf pattern so I couldn’t wait to share this one! There is still plenty of time left before Christmas so if you are looking for a fun crochet project to get you in the holiday spirit, this is it! With two cute little bells on the tips of the toes, this scarf has the perfect amount of charm to cheer up any wardrobe. I must say it was fun to hear the little jingle of a bell as I was finishing up this project.
Pattern will be available for instant download upon payment
The pattern and photos of this item are the property of TheCrafterLife. This pattern and design are subject to copyright, and are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute, sell this pattern, or claim it as your own under any circumstances.
Flattened Witch Pot Holder
$4.99Add to cart
This unfortunate witch got squashed by a pot that landed on her! This pot holder would be a great decorative and functional accent for your table/counter during the Halloween season. A perfect accessory for any Halloween party! Sit a candy dish, bowl, pot, or cauldron with whatever you’re brewing right on top for a totally cute and festive look!
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook
– Size 4.50mm crochet hook
– 2 skeins cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in black (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in purple (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black Currant)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in green (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Hot Green)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Warm Brown)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in tan (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Jute)
– Tapestry Needle
– Stitch Markers
Scarecrow Legs Scarf
$4.99Add to cart
Happy Fall Y’all! I just finished my latest seasonal legs scarf and I hope you love it as much as I do! I think scarecrow decorations are so cute for fall so I thought a Scarecrow Legs scarf would be an awesome addition to the other “legs scarves” in my collection. Lion Brand’s Scarfie yarn in Denim/Navy made perfect jeans for my scarecrow legs and is amazing scarf material! One of the coolest things about this scarf is you can customize it very easily. I think it would be cute with a different color, number, and/or size of patches. Adding a few “sloppy stitches” around the patch could also be a cute added touch. It would be a great scarf to wear all season long, especially to fall festivals, parties, and events.
Blue (Pants) Section: 3 ½ inches wide x 33 ½ inches long (from bottom of pant cuff to bottom of other pant cuff)
Boots: 6 inches wide at the widest part (from heel to toe) x 3 ½ inches tall (from top of cuff to bottom of heel)
Total Scarf Measurements: Approximately 3 ½ inches wide (blue section) x 40 inches long (from bottom of boot to bottom of opposite boot)
– Size I/9/5.50mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Bulky weight (5) yarn in Blue/Denim/Navy (I used Lion Brand Scarfie yarn in Denim/Navy.)
– Worsted Weight (4) yarn in Lighter Blue/Lighter Denim (I used Lion Brand Jeans yarn in Stonewash.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Brown (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Cafe Latte)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Tan (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Buff.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Burnt Orange/Your Choice of Patch color (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Carrot.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends/sewing cuff and patch onto scarf
– Measuring tape
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches/rows)
– Straight pins (Optional – if needed for positioning and holding patch or cuff in place when sewing onto scarf)
Striped Easter Egg
$4.00Add to cart
I made a striped Easter egg to go along with my baby girl’s Easter Basket Playset I’m giving her this year for the holiday. It’s a perfect sized plush for little hands to hold. It is about the size of a standard plastic egg so it would look great in any Easter display. I hope you like my pattern and decide to make a Striped Easter Egg for yourself. Have fun by making several eggs in different colors! They are quick to whip up so it shouldn’t take long to have a collection of these fun eggs!
The egg is about 3 inches tall and 7 inches around at the widest point.
– Size 4.00 mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Main Color Choice
– Worsted weight (4) acrylic yarn in Stripe Color Choice
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers
– Measuring tape
Tip-Toeing Christmas Scarf
$5.99Add to cart
When we took our kids to see the last Grinch movie, I decided to made the kids these cute “tip-toeing” Christmas scarves to wear for the occasion. I happened to have some Loops & Threads Cozy wool yarn in Sweetgrass which I think is a perfect color. If you are looking for a last-minute project to make for the season, this one can be whipped up pretty quick since it is a bulkier yarn and there aren’t any alternating stripes as with my Elf Legs Scarf.