Elf Legs Scarf
Jingle all the way! That’s what you will do when you wear my new Jingle Bells Elf Legs Scarf that’s fresh off the crochet hook! I know many of you loved my Witch Legs Scarf pattern so I couldn’t wait to share this one! There is still plenty of time left before Christmas so if you are looking for a fun crochet project to get you in the holiday spirit, this is it! With two cute little bells on the tips of the toes, this scarf has the perfect amount of charm to cheer up any wardrobe. I must say it was fun to hear the little jingle of a bell as I was finishing up this project.
Pattern will be available for instant download upon payment
The pattern and photos of this item are the property of TheCrafterLife. This pattern and design are subject to copyright, and are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute, sell this pattern, or claim it as your own under any circumstances.
– Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in White (I used Caron United yarn in White.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Red (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Cherry Red.)
– Bulky weight (5) fuzzy yarn in white (I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in Whitey White.)
– Two craft bells (each in size 0.47in./12mm)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.