Tip-Toeing Christmas Scarf
When we took our kids to see the last Grinch movie, I decided to made the kids these cute “tip-toeing” Christmas scarves to wear for the occasion. I happened to have some Loops & Threads Cozy wool yarn in Sweetgrass which I think is a perfect color. If you are looking for a last-minute project to make for the season, this one can be whipped up pretty quick since it is a bulkier yarn and there aren’t any alternating stripes as with my Elf Legs Scarf.
*** This listing is for my Tip-Toeing Christmas Scarf PATTERN– included are a pattern for an Adult-Size scarf and a pattern for a Child-Size scarf in one PDF file***
– Size K/10.5/6.50mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Super Bulky weight (6) yarn in Green (I used Loops & Threads Cozy Wool yarn in Sweetgrass.)
– Bulky weight (5) fuzzy yarn in white (I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in Whitey White.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches)
– Measuring tape
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.